Accreditation COVID Confident.10th of July, 2020
We want you to feel safe in the knowledge that we are Covid19 Confident and have signed up to the Accreditation scehmes run by both Visit England and the AA.
The Visit England Scheme called 'Good to go' confirms the fact we have put relevant safety precations into place. These are include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Regular sanitisation of high-touch areas, including handrails and light switches
- Reduced the number of reusable items in the rooms
- Bedroom keys sanitised before use
- Staff members will wear face masks and PPE, where appropriate
- Enjoy a grab-and-go style breakfast via our exciting new Eshop - https://blackpoolresort.square.site/
The AA Scheme confirms we have social distancing and precautionary measures in place. Furthermore they have reviewed our Covid19 Risk Assesment. Confirmed we are following all relevant industry and government protocols and signed up to the AA COVID Confident Charter.
We want you to have the most relaxing holiday possilbe and thats why we are making sure we go the extra miles to put minds at ease. You have enough to worry about!
Book with a brand you can trust. Book Blackpool Resort.