Finding Your Way17th of November, 2021
Whether it's your first visit to Blackpool or your fiftieth visit, check out our handy travel guide to the local area. You will find useful links for groceries, getting around, attractions, parking and more! Our lovely team are Blackpool experts, and always happy to help out with your questions, requests or recommendations.
1. NHS Walk-In Centre, Whitegate Drive - 48 Whitegate Drive, FY3 9ES
2. Tesco Express Supermarket - 130-132 Central Drive, FY1 5DY
3. Blackpool North Train Station - FY1 2AB
4. Visit Blackpool Tourist Information Centre - Festival House, Promenade, FY1 1AP
5. Blackpool Central Car Park and Coach Station - Central Drive, FY1 5QE
6. The Blackpool Tower - Bank Hey Street FY1 4BJ
7. Central Pier Tram Stop - Promenade, FY1 5AA
Parking is available at our sites across Central Blackpool. Our parking is covered by 24 hour recorded CCTV and Security Lighting. Call us on 01253 621005 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and book. Our parking is £10 per vehicle per night.
Travelling By Train
The nearest train station is Blackpool North - postcode FY1 2AB. Some services also run from Blackpool South Train Station - opposite the Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Local buses run regularly around the resort, between the main attractions and to areas including Bispham, Cleveleys and Fleetwood. For the latest bus information, please visit www.blackpooltransport.com.
Trams run regularly along the Promenade from Starr Gate to Fleetwood Ferry. Your nearest tram stop is Central Pier.