What will be opening in Blackpool after lockdown is lifted?22nd of March, 2021
Only 3 weeks to go until we can welcome you back to Blackpool! Our phones have been very busy with lots of excited guests wanting to find out what’s happening in our lovely seaside town in the next few months, so we have put together a handy list of when the attractions, bars and restaurants will be opening up again.
Please be aware that all dates are proposed, and still subject to the Government easing lockdown measures in line with the Roadmap outlined in February 2021.
What will be opening in Blackpool on April 12th?
A selection of our fabulous Blackpool Resort self-catering holiday accommodation will be re-opening on 12th April! Click here to check prices and availability and book online.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach opens for it’s 125th Season! Pre-booking is essential as only pre-booked e-tickets will be accepted for entry to the park. Click here to go to the Pleasure Beach Website.
- Blackpool Zoo will be re-opening on April 12th 2021. Tickets must be pre-booked online at the Blackpool Zoo Website.
- North Pier, Central Pier and South Pier – external areas, rides, outdoor bars and food stalls.
- Stanley Park and Gardens and Blackpool Model Village
- Pubs and bars with beer gardens and outdoor areas
- Outdoor Bars, including The Terrace Bar on Central Pier
- Restaurants/Cafes/Food and Drink Stalls with outdoor areas
- Non-Essential Shops including souvenir shops and Houndshill Shopping Centre
- Self-Catering accommodation that is fully self-contained, including the entrance and exit
What will be opening in Blackpool on May 17th?
All of our holiday apartments at Reads Court and many of our gorgeous holiday homes will be open from May 17th 2021. Click here to check availability and book direct!
- Blackpool Tower – Tower Eye, Tower Circus and Tower Dungeons
- Sealife Centre
- Madam Tussauds
- Winter Gardens
- Grand Theatre
- Coral Island
- Indoor Acrades on the Piers
- Sandcastle Water Park
- Viva Blackpool
- Funny Girls
- Ascent Trampoline Park
- Clip n Climb
- Restaurants for indoor dining
- Hotels, BnBs, Guest Houses
Many of the attractions will be first opening with a limited capacity, or limited opening hours, so pre-booking is advised if not required.
Our lovely team are ready and waiting to help you create the perfect Blackpool holiday as soon as you are ready. We LOVE hearing from you, so give us a call if you have any questions, or just fancy a chat about what's going on in Blackpool at the moment. You can reach us on 01253 621005 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.