Book Direct for the Best of Blackpool at your fingertips6th of February, 2021
Coronavirus has had a massive impact to every aspect of our lives over the past 12 months. Families have been separated, businesses have remained closed and many of us have been stuck staring at the same 4 walls for far too long! With theatres, theme parks and attractions forced to stay closed, one of the most damaged industries in the UK has been the hospitality industry. Since last year we have seen many well-loved businesses in Blackpool struggle, some even closing their doors for the last time.
Brighter Times Are Coming!
BUT with the continuing rollout of the vaccination programme, and the govenment's target of re-opening schools in early March, brighter times are coming! The team at Blackpool Resort have been missing you, our wonderful guests, SO very much over the last few months. As we plan our reopening this year, we wanted to share with you why it's so important to book direct.
Many of our customers last year booked via an OTA - an Online Travel Agent like booking.com, Expedia or Air BnB. While booking this way can seem convenient at first, sadly some of our lovely guests lost hours on hold trying to reach customer service teams in foreign countries, and were refused refunds they were entitled to. When you book through an OTA, you lose control of your booking.
The Blackpool Resort Book Direct Pledge
Introducing the Book Direct Pledge from Blackpool Resort Family, giving you complete control over your well-deserved holiday. When you book through our website, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone 01253 621005, you get 3 major benefits:
- 💰Direct Pricing - we have control over all our own prices meaning no hidden charges, commissions or service fees that the likes of booking.com, Air Bnb or Expedia charge.
- 📞Direct Contact - direct contact with one of our team within minutes! As a Direct Guest, you have access to one of our friendly team via email, whatsapp, our website, texting, a good old fashioned phone call and via social media direct messaging. Can a call centre beat that?!
- 💪Direct power – customise your booking, add extras, add that special something for a loved one, let us know what time you’re checking in, if you want breakfast or a contactless check in. Speak to us and we will give you the power to make decisions to make your stay perfect
You can also book now and pay later with our Free and Easy Standard cancellation policy. No quibbles: it's simple, honest, and designed to give you ultimate flexibility.
What difference will booking direct make to my holiday?
That is our direct booking pledge to you. So what difference will it make to your holiday in Blackpool?
- 🏠Speak to our local Blackpool experts to find the accommodation which is best suited to you and benefit from our local expertise before you commit to booking.
- 💭Want to know if there’s a toaster for your breakfast? How far away the bus stop is? Our team knows every one of our properties and Blackpool like the back of our hands.
- 🐶Got a special request about bringing a pet or finding a property for someone in your group who has special needs? We are happy to help and reassure you with the right property for you.
- 🌮We know what’s on during your stay, the best restaurants to try and we’ll put you in touch with them direct.
- 🎢We’ve built local relationships and partnerships to get great exclusive discounts in Blackpool – like the Blackpool Big Ticket and more.
- 💻OTAs don’t price match on holiday rents & self-catered apartments like they do on hotels, so the best price will always be when you book direct – no fees or commission added on to the price.
- 💟Book direct with us and get the benefits of our NEW guest loyalty programme straight away, with exclusive offers and discounts for our Coffee Lounge.
- 📬We work hard to help you get the most out of your stay in Blackpool and there’s loads of added value in our blog, website and on our social media pages.
- 🍩Our Blackpool Resort Coffee Lounge is a one-stop-shop where you can book all the extras you might need for your holiday – passes, activities, taxi transfers, grocery essentials and food and beverages as well as much more.
And if you needed anymore reassuring that booking direct is the way forward... not only are you getting the best deal, but you are creating a far more sustainable way of travelling, keeping money and jobs in the local economy, creating a caring community which can better serve you.